Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Decadent chocolate pie!
Make and share this Chocolate Truffle Dessert recipe from Food.com.
- Combine chocolate squares and whipping cream in a glass bowl and microwave on high for 2 minutes. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Let cool slightly.
- Add in eggs, granulated sugar, and flour. Beat until well blended.
- Pour into a greased 9" pie plate.
- Bake at 325 for 35 minutes. Pie should be puffed on the outside and center slightly soft. Remove from oven and cool.
- Sift powdered sugar over the top.
- When ready to serve, dollop some whipped cream on each slice.