Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Now this is a cheese ball! You can thin the mixture with milk or Kaluha , to make it more of a dip instead of a ball.
- 226.79 g cream cheese, softened
- 118.29 ml butter, softened
- 1.23 ml vanilla
- 177.44 ml powdered sugar
- 29.58 ml brown sugar
- 177.44 ml mini chocolate chip
- 118.29 ml English toffee bits
- 78.07 ml pecans, chopped
- Mix cream cheese, butter and vanilla.
- Stir in sugars and fold in chips and toffee bits.
- Refrigerate 2 to 3 hours.
- Form into a ball and roll in copped pecans.
- Serve with graham crackers or apple slices.
I made this for my sister's bridal shower a few weeks ago. It was very good. Since I couldn't find toffee at a reasonable price and didn't want to spend alot of money on pecans, I substituted a whole crushed Symphony toffee almond bar for the chocolate chips, toffee, and pecans. Everyone seemed impressed, and two people asked for the recipe. Thank you!
This got the Emergency Room staff seal of approval. I thinned the mix down with some milk and served it as a dip with sweet bikkies. This vanished quickly !!
This was sooo good!! I had to make sugar cookies for Valetines day and wanted to try this so bad so....we dunked the sugar cookies in it. YUM. I didn't have time to harden in fridge but who cares!!! Thanks for the keeper.