Air Force Mama's Note:
Adapted from Tutti Dolci
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F and coat a 13 x 9-inch baking dish generously with nonstick spray.
- 2Whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl.
- 3Beat butter and brown sugar in a large mixer bowl on medium speed until pale and fluffy.
- 4Beat in egg and vanilla until combined.
- 5Reduce speed to low and gradually add flour mixture; beat just until incorporated.
- 6Fold in chocolate chips and toffee bits.
- 7Scrape batter into prepared baking dish.
- 8Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, or until edges are golden and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a few crumbs attached.
- 9Remove from oven to cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- 10Just before cutting into bars, move pan to the freezer and chill for 15 minutes; cut into squares with a sharp knife.
- 11Store in an airtight container at room temperature up to 3 days.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Toffee Blondies
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.8
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 23.0 mg
- Sodium 95.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: