Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Adapted from Tutti Dolci
Make and share this Chocolate Toffee Blondies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and coat a 13 x 9-inch baking dish generously with nonstick spray.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Beat butter and brown sugar in a large mixer bowl on medium speed until pale and fluffy.
- Beat in egg and vanilla until combined.
- Reduce speed to low and gradually add flour mixture; beat just until incorporated.
- Fold in chocolate chips and toffee bits.
- Scrape batter into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, or until edges are golden and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a few crumbs attached.
- Remove from oven to cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- Just before cutting into bars, move pan to the freezer and chill for 15 minutes; cut into squares with a sharp knife.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature up to 3 days.