Prep 1 hr 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Who knew that sweet potatoes, cocoa, agave and semisweet chocolate could make such a delectable frosting? I adapted the recipe from http://www.sandisallergyfreerecipes.net/chocolate-sweet-potato-frosting-dairy-free-refined-sugar-free/ and used it on my gorgeous ricotta cake - nobody could tell it was almost fat free!
- 300 g cooked sweet potatoes, peeled and mashed (about1 1/2 cups)
- 44.37 ml cocoa
- 28.34 g semisweet chocolate, melted
- 59.14 ml raw agave nectar or 59.14 ml dark honey
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 1.23 ml sea salt
- Whip all the ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- Chill 1 hour before using.