Recipe by hungrykitten
From an ad for Nestle chocolate chips. Prep time includes chill time.
Top Review by alnkathy
These cookies were great! Instead of the press, I formed small balls, rolled in ground pecans, and pressed a M&M into them. My 4-year old granddaughter helped me make them and she ate several. Great recipe. Kathy
- 1 cup Nestle semi-sweet chocolate chip
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 ounces red cinnamon candies
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Melt over hot (not boiling) water (or in microwave) chocolate chips; remove from heat. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine butter, sugar and vanilla; beat until creamy. Add eggs; beat well. Stir in melted chocolate. Gradually add flour.
- Chill 30-45 minutes. Place dough in cookie press. Use star tip to shape cookies into 2 inch circles. Place cinnamon candies on each cookie.
- Bake for 5 minutes.