Recipe by Heather-Dawn F.
This is just like the yummy chocolate silk pie served in my favorite restaurant. It melts in your mouth.
- 1 9" unbaked pie shell
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup butter, cut up in small pieces
- 2 unsweetened chocolate squares (1 oz.each)
- 2 tablespoons strong coffee
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake the pie shell according to directions. Coolthe pie shell.
- Combine next five ingredients in a pan. Cook, stirring, until chocolate melts. Cool. Fold in the whipped cream and put into pie shell.
- Make topping: Beat cream until it is thick and then add confectioners' sugar. Beat until stiff peaks form. Spread onto top of pie. Refrigerate before serving.