Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A rich chocolatey treat that can be prepared in no time...enjoy! (chilling time not included)
Make and share this Chocolate Satin Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (6 ounce) 9-inch graham cracker crusts
- 12 fluid ounces skim evaporated milk
- 2 large egg yolks
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate morsels
- whipped cream
- Whisk together evaporated milk and egg yolks in medium saucepan.
- Heat over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is very hot and thickens slightly; do not boil.
- Remove from heat; stir in morsels until completely melted and mixture is smooth.
- Pour into crust; refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
- Top with whipped cream before serving.