Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Just a quick and simple really good pie.
- 9 inches graham cracker pie crust
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softenned (or margarine)
- 1 cup icing sugar, sifted
- 2 eggs
- 2 unsweetened chocolate squares, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups whipped cream (or more)
- Cream butter and icing sugar together on medium speed of electric mixer.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, until light & fluffy.
- Add chocolate and vanilla, beating until smooth.
- Spread chocolate mixture in pie shell.
- Garnish with whipped cream if desired.