Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
MMMMMM These sound so good! I'm going to make them during the holidays!! cooking time is freezing time!
- 1 1⁄3 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
Choice of Coating
- 1 (6 ounce) package NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels or 1 cup nestle toll house milk chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons shortening
- nestle cocoa or confectioners' sugar
- In heavy gauge saucepan, combine Morsels, heavy cream, and butter.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth.
- Stir in raspberry jam.
- Cover with plastic wrap; freeze 20 minutes.
- Drop mixture by teaspoonfuls onto foil-lined cookie sheet.
- Freeze 15 minutes.
- Roll into balls; freeze until firm.
- Over hot[not boiling] water melt White baking bars or milk chocolate morsels and shortening, stirring until smooth.
- Drop frozen truffles one at a time, into melted coating; stir quickly to coat, then remove with fork, shaking of excess.
- Or coat with Nestle cocoa or confectioners sugar.
- Place on cookie sheet; chill until set.
- Store refrigerated.
I made these with my 14 year old for French class. They were a hit! Easy to make and the raspberry really comes through! YUMMMMY!
These truffles are delicious. They are so creamy and smooth. When you stir in the raspberry jam, be sure that it melts completely in the chocolate. I had a few streaks of jam in the truffles and it made them a little sticky. I rolled the truffles in sprinkles.