Chocolate Raspberry Thumbprints
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease cookie sheets.
- Beat butter and sugar together in large bowl. Beat in egg and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Mix in flour, cocoa and salt until well blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips. Roll level tablespoons full of dough into balls.
- Place 2 inches apart on cookie sheets. Make a deep indentation in center of each ball.
- Bake 12-15 minutes until just set. Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheet and then remove to wire racks; cool completely.
- Fill centers with preserves and sprinkle with powdered sugar.