- 1 cup 1% low fat cottage cheese
- 3⁄4 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1⁄3 cup smucker's red raspberry spreadable fruit
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) box sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) containerfrozen Cool Whip Lite, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender, combine cottage cheese, milk, and spreadable fruit; cover and process until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl. Add pudding mix and whisk very well.
- Fold in cool whip.
- Spoon into a nine inch pie plate.
- Freeze for 8 hours or overnight then cover with foil.
- Let stand at room temperature for approximately ten minutes before serving.