Cook3 hrs 30 mins
This recipe came from the Kraft Foods fall edition. I took their suggestion to save calories and made the appropriate adjustments. I chose also to use a graham cracker crust rather than an Oreo cookie crust, but either works equally well. I didn't have any chocolate to curl for garnish for the photo, but that wouldn't add TOO many calories and might just have to be included next time!
- Pour milk into a large mixing bowl.
- Add dry pudding mix.
- Beat with wire whisk for 2 minutes.
- Spoon half of pudding mix into crust.
- Gently stir 1 cup of whipped topping into remaining pudding mix still in the bowl.
- Spoon over pudding layer in the crust.
- Top with the remaining Cool Whip.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- Store in refrigerator.