1/1 Photo of Chocolate Peppermint Thumbprints
katie in the UP's Note:
This is a combo of a couple different recipes, we loved the results!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a med bowl, whisk dry ingredients together.
- 3In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- 4Add egg and vanilla to butter mixture.
- 5Combine gradually flour mixture to butter mixture.
- 6Roll dough in one inch balls, then roll in xtra sugar to coat (can use sanding sugar).
- 7Place on parchment lined pans 1 inch apart.
- 8Bake 5 minutes then remove from oven and make thumbprint (I used a melon baller) to make indention in center of each cookie.
- 9Return to oven and bake 4 minutes exactly (they look raw, but don't worry :).
- 10Remove pan from oven and place kiss on each cookie.
- 11They need to sit for a few hours to set.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Peppermint Thumbprints
Serving Size: 1 (21 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.3
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 15.0 mg
- Sodium 51.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 1.2 g