This recipe's a hit! If you love chocolate & peanut butter, this recipe's for you! ENJOY!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter or 1/3 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup peanuts, finely chopped,divided
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar (10x)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 4 cups Cool Whip, divided
- 3 cups cold milk
- 8 ounces instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 chocolate bar (grated or divided we like Symphony)
- 1Combine crumbs, butter& 2/3 c.
- 3Press into an ungreased 9x13 pan.
- 4Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- 5Cool completely.
- 6In bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar& peanut butter until smooth.
- 7Fold in 2 c.
- 8Cool Whip.
- 9Spread over crust.
- 10In bowl, beat milk and puddings on low for two minutes.
- 11Carefully spread over cream cheese layer.
- 12Cover and refrigerate 4-6 hours.
- 13Just before serving, carefully spread remaining Cool Whip over pudding layer.
- 14Sprinkle w/ grated chocolate (or place broken candy bar pieces on top), and remaining peanuts.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Peanut Butter Torte
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 488.0
- Calories from Fat 265
- Total Fat 29.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 32.1 mg
- Sodium 424.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 20.1 g
- Protein 8.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: