Prep 20 mins
Cook 9 mins
These are so addiciting!!!!
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- Combine, flour, cocoa, and baking soda.
- In another bowl, beat the butter, sugars, and peanut butter. ABout 3 minutes.
- Add vanilla and egg. mix well.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Set aside.
- Combine the peanut butter and powdered sugar.
- Roll into 1/2 balls.
- Make cookies, by taking 1 tablespoon dough and wrap around the peanut butter ball, cover it completely!
- Place onto a ungreased sheet 2 inches apart.
- Flatten with a glass dipped in sugar.
- Bake 375 degrees for 7 to 9 minutes.
- Or till set and slightly cracked.