Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
You can't just have one!!! Especially me...Chocolate + PB = LOVE This is a sweet and salty treat, great for parties!
- 1 cup peanut butter, creamy
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) bag pretzels, Snyder's square grate, can also use round
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) bag milk chocolate or 1 (11 1/2 ounce) bag semisweet chocolate, use a good quality like Ghirardelli
- Combine peanut butter and softened butter in a large bowl.
- Stir until combined.
- Add sugars and stir.
- Using a teaspoon scoop out filling and roll into balls, if it sticks to your fingers add more sugar or better yet put in fridge for 10-15 minute.
- Scoop all filling with tsp again and roll into balls, set on cookie sheet.
- Sandwich filling between two pretzels.
- Set sheet in freezer for 30 minute.
- Meanwhile using a double boiler melt chocolate or boil water in a medium sized pot, turn off heat and place a glass bowl over the top of the pot, let the steam melt the chocolate.
- Stir occasionally until completely melted.
- Remove bites from freezer and dip in halfway into chocolate, set on cookie sheet.
- Let chocolate set or put back in freezer for 10 minute.
- Store in refrigerator until serving time.
I work with Rollin' and she brought these into work and I just loved them, anything with peanut butter is an instant hit with me!! I made these for a BBQ with friends and they were gone before I could get any!!!
Rollin's right, you can't just have one...or five...or ten!! These are a wonderful bite size treat for parties or just anytime! Thanks!