Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Obesity Help. This recipe was posted by berts4.
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat crunchy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons cold skim milk
- 2 cups cold skim milk
- 1 cup Cool Whip Lite, topping divided
- 6 tablespoons Cool Whip Lite, topping divided
- 4 ounces sugar-free instant chocolate fudge pudding mix (1 package)
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- In small bowl, combine peanut butter and 2 Tbs. skim milk. Fold in 1 Celsius whipped topping and set aside.
- In another small bowl, whisk remaining milk with pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes until semi-soft. Spoon half of the pudding into six parfait glasses or dessert dishes. Layer with reserved peanut butter mixture, then remaining pudding.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, garnish with remaining 6 Tbs. whipped topping (one for each parfait) and a 1 ½ tsp chopped peanuts.