Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This came from Thinner Times. I have not tried this, just posting for future use.
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 cup simply jif peanut butter
- 2 scoops chocolate, unjury
- 10 teaspoons Splenda sugar substitute (individual packets Splenda or another artificial sweetener)
- Measure 2 level scoops of Chocolate UNJURY in a bowl. Add 10 individual packets of Splenda. Blend Splenda and Chocolate UNJURY with a fork until thoroughly blended.
- In a small saucepan melt margarine and peanut butter—warm up *just* enough to melt the margarine and soften the peanut butter using very low heat--do not boil or cook. Remove from heat, mix the margarine and peanut butter thoroughly. Let the saucepan cool for 2 minutes.
- Slowly add Chocolate UNJURY and Splenda mixture, stirring until thoroughly blended. Thorough mixing is important.
- Place in small container and chill in the fridge.