Recipe by alarra
I'm a cooking disaster, so when I say this is my foolproof recipe - I have never managed to screw it up - it really means something. =) This originally came from a magazine article about cooking for kids.
- 500 g dark chocolate
- 1 (400 g) can skimmed condensed milk
- 50 g unsalted butter
- 1⁄2 cup crunchy peanut butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease and line a rectangular 20x30cm pan.
- Chop chocolate and butter into small pieces.
- Place all ingredients into a medium non-stick saucepan over low heat.
- Stir until smooth.
- Pour into pan.
- Refrigerate until set (usually <1 hour).
- Remove from pan and cut with a sharp warm knife.