1/1 Photo of Chocolate-Peanut Butter Fudge Bars
1 hr 25 mins
Peanut butter and chocolate, yum! I got this recipe from a 2005 isuue of Womans Day magazine and its presentation is nice enough for serving to guests or just treating yourself to a bit of indulgence. They're very rich, so don't let the small 9" pan size fool you ;)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) box brownie mix (Triple Chocolate Decadence)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts, chopped
Peanut Butter Filling
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup marshmallow cream (such as Marshmallow Fluff or Creme)
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1Heat oven to 350*. Line a 9-inch quare pan with foil, letting foil extend above pan on opposite sides and coat foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Prepare brownie mix as package directs for fudgy brownies. Stir in peanut butter chips and peanuts, spread evenly in prepared pan.
- 3Bake 30 minutes, or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out with moist crumbs attached. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- 4Filling: Beat peanut butter, marshmallow cream and butter in a medium bowl with mixer on high speed until well blended. Reduce speed to low, add confectioners sugar and beat until blended. Spread evenly over brownie.
- 5Glaze: Microwave chocolate and butter, stirring at 30-second intervals, until melted and smooth. Cool slightly; stir in corn syrup. Spread evenly over filling layer. Refrigerate 1 hour until filling is firm and glaze sets.
- 6Lift foil by ends onto a cutting board. Cut in 6 rows lengthwise and 6 crosswise.
- 7Refrigerate in a container with wax paper between layers up to 2 weeks or freeze up to 3 months.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate-Peanut Butter Fudge Bars
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.2
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 9.3 mg
- Sodium 107.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
bittersweet baking chocolate