Recipe by GalicioBocharit
Soft and chewy, chocolatey and peanut-buttery! And easy...this is a variation on the Hershey's Doubly Chocolate Cookies recipe.
- 100 g margarine, softened
- 100 g unsweetened peanut butter
- 354.88 ml sugar
- 2 eggs
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract
- 473.18 ml flour
- 158.51 ml cocoa powder
- 3.69 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml salt
- 473.18 ml chocolate chips
- 118.29 ml coarsely chopped nuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to medium heat. In a large mixer bowl, beat margarine, peanut butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, mix the dries together: flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- Add dries to wets and stir until well mixed. Add chocolate chips and nuts. Roll into balls and place on wax paper on a cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until just set. Cool slightly before removing from cookie sheet (cookies are soft and will fall apart otherwise!).