Almost Flourless Chocolate Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
photo by coconutty
- Ready In:
- 1 cup creamy unsalted peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons brown rice flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and place racks in the upper and lower third of the oven.
- In a medium bowl, mix the peanut butter and sugar until well combined.
- Add vanilla, then add eggs one at a time, beating after each to combine well.
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl, add to peanut butter mixture.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Chill the dough briefly if you have time. It is easier to shape than other doughs if not chilled, but I prefer to work with chilled dough.
- Spoon about 1.5 tablespoons of mixture about 1 inch apart onto ungreased cookie sheets. Flatten each cookie slightly.
- Bake about 9-10 minutes or til done, rotating the pans once after about 4 or 5 minutes.
- You can't tell how brown the bottoms are getting because the batter is dark brown, but you should be able to smell the cookies baking (without opening the oven door) for a couple of minutes before they are done.
- Let cool on racks.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!