Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
Peanut butter and chocolate are always a winning combination in my book!
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk, at room temperature
- 1⁄3 cup creamy peanut butter, at room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and lightly oil an 8-inch springform pan.
- Combine the crumbs with the margarine and mix well.
- Place the crumb mixture in the bottom of the prepared pan and press it against the bottom and sides.
- In a large bowl, combine 1 pkg of cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, 1/4 cup milk, and the peanut butter and beat until smooth.
- Pour into prepared crust and set aside.
- In the same bowl, combine the remaining pkg cream cheese, 1/4 cup sugar, and 1/4 cup milk and beat until smooth.
- Fold in the melted chocolate and mix until well blended.
- Using a circular motion, pour the chocolate mixture into the peanut butter mixture.
- With a knife, swirl the different colored mixtures around to creat a marbled pattern.
- Bake until firm, about 45-50 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely at room temperature.
- Refrigerate for several hours before serving.