Recipe by Fauve
A new twist for brownies. Easy and delicious.
Top Review by Mom2girls
We made these brownies just like the recipe, the flavor is ok nothing outstanding. The texture is somewhat oily due to peanut butter I am sure. I think they should be made in smaller pan they were to thin in a 9x13. I guess they just weren't one of my favorites but others may disagree.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1⁄4 cup mini marshmallows (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease bottom of 9x13x2" pan.
- Combine all ingredients (except mini marshmallows) into a large bowl.
- Beat with wooden spoon until well blended.
- Stir in mini-marshmallows (batter will be quite thick) Spoon into greased pan, spread to level batter.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out barely moist.
- Do not overbake!
- Cool completely before cutting into bars.