Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
I haven't made these yet, but I tend to lose recipes so I want to make sure I know where to find this one! I don't like nuts in baked goods, so I'll probably leave these out!
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup unsifted flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄4 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- Preheat oven to 350, lightly grease cookie sheets.
- melt chocolate chips. Set aside to cool. In medium bowl combine flour, baking soda, salt and oats; set aside.
- In large mixing bowl bleind oil, brown sugar, eggs, milk, and vanilla until smoothe. blend in melted chocolate, stopping to scrape sides and bottom of bowl. gradually add dry ingredients until combined. stir in walnuts and butterscotch chips.
- Form well rounded teasponfulls into balls about 2 inches apart on cookie sheet. Bake 7-9 minutes; centers of cookies will still be soft but weill harden as they cool. Let stand 3 minutes before transferring to cooling racks.