Oatmeal Coconut Fun Chippers
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (or 10 oz multi-colored candy-coated chocolate chips)
- Heat oven to 375.
- In large bowl, beat brown sugar and butter until light and fluffy.
- Add milk, vanilla, and eggs and blend well.
- Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup and level off.
- Stir in flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and mix well.
- Stir in oats, coconut, and chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 for 9 to 13 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool 1 minute and remove from cookie sheets.
- Cool completely.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to try new recipes, and this is a wonderful site to find new additions. I rarely make the same thing twice because it's so much fun to try something different. My life long dream is to travel the world and eat my way around it.