Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very easy fudge recipe. No bake. Time does not include chilling time.
- 200 g marshmallows
- 60 g butter
- 1 tablespoon water
- 125 g dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- Combine marshmallows, butter and water in saucepan (or melt in microwave on high for 2 mins) and stir over low heat until butter melts.
- Combine well.
- Remove from heat and stir in chocolate and vanilla.
- Beat with wooden spoon until mixture thickens.
- Spread into foil-lined greased 10 x 20 cm bar tin.
- Chill for several hours.