Chef #788130's Note:
This is a really good recipe i found somewhere online and halved for a smaller serving size. Delicious and can be vegan if you substitute chocolate for dark chocolate. the longer you chill, the thicker it gets.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut tofu into squares and blend in food processor or blender until smooth.
- 2In a small saucepan or broiler, melt chocolate with 1 tablespoon or so of water until melted, stirring constantly.
- 3Add maple syrup to pan of melted chocolate and stir together.
- 4Pour the syrup/chocolate mixture into blender/food processor with the tofu in it and blend until well mixed.
- 5Add some splenda if needed.
- 6Pour into small bowls and top with whipped cream, fruit, or whatever else you may want.
- 7Chill in fridge for however long you like. The longer it chills, the thicker it will be.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Mousse
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 414.6
- Calories from Fat 365
- Total Fat 40.6 g
- Saturated Fat 23.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 27.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.5 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 16.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free maple syrup