Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a really good recipe i found somewhere online and halved for a smaller serving size. Delicious and can be vegan if you substitute chocolate for dark chocolate. the longer you chill, the thicker it gets.
- Cut tofu into squares and blend in food processor or blender until smooth.
- In a small saucepan or broiler, melt chocolate with 1 tablespoon or so of water until melted, stirring constantly.
- Add maple syrup to pan of melted chocolate and stir together.
- Pour the syrup/chocolate mixture into blender/food processor with the tofu in it and blend until well mixed.
- Add some splenda if needed.
- Pour into small bowls and top with whipped cream, fruit, or whatever else you may want.
- Chill in fridge for however long you like. The longer it chills, the thicker it will be.