Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Taken from http://wlteef.blogspot.com/
Make and share this Chocolate Mousse recipe from Food.com.
- Whip 400g whipping cream with icing sugar till mousse state and chill till ready to use.
- Dissolve gelatin in water and keep warm for use later.
- Heat 100g whipping cream till hot but not boiling, add in the chopped chocolate pieces and stir till you get a smooth paste. (You might need to warm this in a hot water bath, if the chocolate pieces are not dissolved completely.).
- Stir in the gelatin and rum. Cool the chocolate mixture a little.
- Stir some whipped cream into the slightly warm chocolate mixture a few times.
- Pour chocolate mixture into the whipped cream and mix gently till well combined. If the mixture is runny, chill in the refigerator for 2 - 3 minutes.