Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so good. It is more like dessert than a drink.
- 1 fluid ounce banana liqueur
- 3 ounces Creme de Cacao, 2 shots
- 2 scoops chocolate ice cream
- 1 ounce chocolate syrup
- 4 ounces chocolate milk or 4 ounces milk
- whipped cream
- 1 red maraschino cherry
- 1 piece banana
- blend liqeuors with ice-cream, milk and syrup. pour into parfait glass, top with whipped cream and garnish with banana and cherry.
Oh so good! Didn't have the full 3 oz of Creme de Cacao so I topped off with Kahulua and used white milk. Made for Bev Tag, BTW, dessert for one, me!