Who can resist a brownie...with the added delight of mint choccie! Made with my Holiday Cookie Mix.
- Dip measuring cup into mix and level off; allow to come to room temperature.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease 9-inch square pan.
- In small saucepan over low heat,melt chocolate chips,stirring constantly.
- In a large bowl,combine mix,melted chocolate chips,nuts,vanilla and eggs at low speed just until blended.
- Spread evenly in greased pan.
- Bake at 350 F for 20-25 minutes or until set.
- Immediately arrange mints on top; return to oven an additional 5 minutes.
- Spread softened mints evenly over brownie surface.
- Cool completely;cut into bars.