Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 2 cups holiday cookie mix
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup nuts, chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 16 Andes mints candies, chocolates
- Dip measuring cup into mix and level off; allow to come to room temperature.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease 9-inch square pan.
- In small saucepan over low heat,melt chocolate chips,stirring constantly.
- In a large bowl,combine mix,melted chocolate chips,nuts,vanilla and eggs at low speed just until blended.
- Spread evenly in greased pan.
- Bake at 350 F for 20-25 minutes or until set.
- Immediately arrange mints on top; return to oven an additional 5 minutes.
- Spread softened mints evenly over brownie surface.
- Cool completely;cut into bars.
Wow! These were so great! Since my husband doesn't like sweets, I took half the pan to a friend. She thought they tasted like a girl scout thin mint cookie...only better because these are bigger! lol. Such a great brownie recipe. Thanks so much Lorrie for the keeper! Made for Photo Tag.