1/1 Photo of Chocolate Mint Brownies
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dip measuring cup into mix and level off; allow to come to room temperature.
- 2Heat oven to 350°F.
- 3Grease 9-inch square pan.
- 4In small saucepan over low heat,melt chocolate chips,stirring constantly.
- 5In a large bowl,combine mix,melted chocolate chips,nuts,vanilla and eggs at low speed just until blended.
- 6Spread evenly in greased pan.
- 7Bake at 350 F for 20-25 minutes or until set.
- 8Immediately arrange mints on top; return to oven an additional 5 minutes.
- 9Spread softened mints evenly over brownie surface.
- 10Cool completely;cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Mint Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (474 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 76.6
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 26.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: