Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 min
While visiting a friend in Ruskin, Fl a friend of hers shared this recipe with us....it serves 10 to 12 but I will also include the individual serving. They are dee-licious. My husband made them this past Christmas. They are addictive..go down real easy. Just like drinking chocolate. Rather expensive to make but well worth it.
- 2 -2 1⁄2 cups vodka, chilled
- 1 1⁄4 cups dodiva chocolate liqueur
- 1⁄4 cup chambord raspberry liqueur
- 1⁄4 cup half-and-half
- chocolate liqueur or syrup
- sweetened cocoa
- Stir vodka, liquers, and half and half in a large pitcher. Chill at least one hour.
- Fill martini glasses with ice.
- Let stand 5 minutes; discard ice.
- Dip rims of chilled glasses in chocolate liquer; dip in cocoa, coating rims.
- Pour vodka mixture into glasses. serve immediately. Cooking time is chilling time.
- Individual Chocolate Martini.
- Combine 1/4 cup vodka, 2 tablespoons chocolate liquer, 1 1/2 teaspoons raspberry liquer, 6 ice cubes and a dash of 1/2 and 1/2 in a martini shaker. Cover with lid and shake until thoroughly chilled. Remove lid and strain into chilled martini glass. Serve immediately. Makes 1 serving.
What can I say, these are sinfully good! I just made two of them for hubby and myself but I'm glad you submitted the amounts for 10-12 people. That way, I can make them up ahead of time when we have guests. This is the first chocolate martini I've tasted with Chambord in them and it is a fantastic addition. Thanks so much for sharing, Chef 258528 Joanne.