Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
Chocolate, marshmallows and peanuts. And super easy to make in the microwave. Time does not include refrigeration time.
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 2⁄3 cups butterscotch chips
- 1⁄2 cup smooth peanut butter or 1⁄2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 9 cups white miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- Microwave chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and peanut butter in a large. microwave safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 2 minutes; stir. Microwave at additional 10 to 20 second intervals, stirring until smooth. Cool for 1 minute.
- Stir in marshmallows and peanuts.
- Spread mixture into a foil lined 13" by 9" baking pan.
- Refrigerate until firm. Cut into squares.