Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a very fun recipe.
- 453.59 g package miniature marshmallows
- 340.19 g package chocolate chips
- 236.59 ml crunchy peanut butter
- 118.29 ml margarine
- 30 paper cupcake liners
- Put the paper liners in the muffin pans .
- Put 8 marshmallows in the bottom of each paper liner.
- Put chocolate chips, peanut butter and margarine in a saucepan. Put saucepan on the burner and turn on the stove to low.
- Stir until everything is mixed and melted.
- Remove saucepan from heat. Turn off burner.
- Spoon the chocolate mixture over the marshmallows.
- Put the pans in the refrigerator until the chocolate is hard.
My kids loved these. They were easy for me and my young son to make together. I made for Spring PAC 2008. I followed the recipe exactly as written other then I used the microwave instead of the stove to make these. Everyone enjoyed these.
This is a fun recipe! We really liked them.
These tasted just like a Reeses Peanut Butter cup but with marshmallows. Easy and fun to make. I also melted everything in the microwave. Thank you