1/1 Photo of Chocolate Marshmallow Bars
1 hr 5 mins
A wonderful treat. My family loves these and they are great for a potluck or any occasion.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup butter or 3/4 cup margarine
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- 2Add eggs and vanilla; beat until fluffy.
- 3Combine flour, baking powder, salt, and cocoa; add to creamed mixture.
- 4Stir in nuts.
- 5Spread in a greased 15x10-inch pan.
- 6Bake at 350°F for 15-18 minutes.
- 7Sprinkle marshmallows evenly over cake; bake 2-3 minutes longer.
- 8Using a knife, dipped in water, spread the melted marshmallows evenly over cake; cool.
- 9For topping: combine chocolate chips, butter and peanut butter in a small saucepan.
- 10Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until melted and well blended.
- 11Remove from heat; stir in cereal.
- 12Spread immediately over bars.
- 14Cut into squares and serve.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Marshmallow Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1660 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2474.6
- Calories from Fat 1272
- Total Fat 141.4 g
- Saturated Fat 61.8 g
- Cholesterol 364.0 mg
- Sodium 1679.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 286.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.3 g
- Sugars 190.1 g
- Protein 44.7 g