Prep 0 mins
Cook 4 mins
This syrup is best served warm and will keep for about 7 days in the refrigerator, but you won't have to worry, this stuff is so good it will never make it to one week lol!.....Kids of all ages love this!
- 1 1⁄2 cups pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons sifted unsweetened cocoa powder (you can use more for a deeper chocolate flavor)
- 1⁄4 cup butter (no subs!)
- 1 pinch salt
- In a heavy saucepan heat the maple syrup over medium heat until hot.
- Whisk in cocoa powder and butter and a pinch of salt; whisk 1 minute until combined.
Oh My, this is good. Chocolate maple syrup, awesome! I served this with a "mock cream puff" recipe that I created and will post because it was soo good. Basically, a crescent roll filled with vanilla pudding with this drizzled over. YUMMO!