Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups unsifted flour
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup margarine or 3⁄4 cup butter, cold
- 2 large eggs
- 14 ounces condensed milk, Sweetened
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons maple flavoring
- 2 cups nuts, chopped
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar and salt; cut.
- in margarine until crumbly.
- stir in 1 beaten egg.
- Press evenly in a 9x13" pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, beat sweetened condensed milk, remaining egg and flavoring; stir in nuts.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over the prepared crust. Top with the nut mixture. Bake for 25 minutes more or until lightly brown.
- Cool. Cut into bars.
- Store tightly covered at room temperature. Makes 24-36 bars.
This is a great tasting bar. Easy to make. If you like maple syrup you need to dry this bar. Thanks for posting.