Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Off the Whoppers box - cooking time is freezing time.
- 9 ounces graham cracker crumb crust
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 8 ounces non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups malted milk balls, crushed
- whipped topping
- malted milk balls
- Blend ice cream and whipped topping, then slowly add 1 cup crushed malt balls.
- Spoon into crust.
- Top with remaining crushed candies.
- Freeze 4 hours or until firm.
- Serve with additional whipped topping and malted milk balls for garnish.
This is a very easy and delicious recipe. For the Make It Healthier 2008 the recipe was "translated" into a lighter version: Malt Shoppe Pie Lite. Either way you choose to make it you won't be disappointed.
What a great sweat treat! I made these in mini grahman cracker crusts for individual servings. Excellent use of the levftover candies!