Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Super easy and yummy; needs to be prepared ahead
- 1 prepared chocolate wafer pie crust (like Oreo)
- 1 (12 ounce) bag mint chocolate chips
- 1 (56 ounce) container chocolate marshmallow ice cream
- 1 (8 ounce) container chocolate Cool Whip
- Allow the ice cream and cool whip to soften to the point that they are spreadable. When they have reached this point, cover the bottom of the pie crust with up to ¾ of the mint-chocolate chips.
- Stir the remaining chips into the ice cream. Spread the ice cream mixture into the pie shell, adding until you’ve filled to the top edge. Liberally slather the Chocolate Cool Whip over the top, until the ice cream is completely covered. If you didn’t use up all of the chips, sprinkle some of them over the top as decoration.
- Freeze the pie until solid (generally a good idea to allow at least 12 hours between preparation and serving). If frozen hard, it will cut more easily with a heated knife.