Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I adapted this from drinksmixer.com. Be careful...it goes down a little too easy! (The original recipe uses cream instead of milk...feel free, but I have dietary restrictions so I can't have that much fat in a drink!)
- 1 ounce white Creme de Cacao or 1 ounce Godiva white chocolate liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce hazelnut-flavored liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce coffee liqueur (like Kahlua or Kapali)
- 3 ounces low-fat milk
- maraschino cherry (stems removed)
- whipped cream (optional)
- Add a few ice cubes to a highball glass. Pour in liqueurs and drop in a couple maraschino cherries (I add a little of the cherry juice, too). Pour the cream down the sides of the glass and stir lightly before serving.
- You can also hold the cherries out, top with whipped cream and cherries.
A very smooth and creamy cocktail. I didn't include the cherry garnish or whipped cream. But it was a wonderful drink that went down quite smoothly. I made it for the Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup tag game. Thanks Karen, this was a very nice drink
This drink is very good. I used godiva white and I decided to used half and half for the creaminess. I added 1 tbs of cherry juice. Another time, I will probably omit it cause it made it a bit too sweet. Other than that, it was great. Thanks Karen. Made for Newest Zaar tag