Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Fast and Tasty! Great for your Christmas Cookie Tray!
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (18 ounce) box chocolate cake mix, without pudding in the mix (about 18 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F Spray cookie sheets with nonstick cooking spray. Place sugar in shallow bowl.
- Combine cake mix and ginger in large bowl. Add eggs and oil; stir until well blended. Shape tablespoonfuls of dough into 1-inch balls; roll in sugar to coat. Place 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake about 10 minutes. Remove cookies to wire racks to cool completely.