Recipe by Vseward Chef-V
Great on cupcakes, any flavor. Serve on the side of Chocolate sheet cakes. One of my favorite fudge sauces
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- in a heavy saucepan, melt butter and chocolate over low heat.
- Stir in evaporated milk and sugar until smooth. Bring to a boil over medium heat;
- cook and stir for 8 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat;.
- stir in vanilla. Serve warm sauce over cake.