Recipe by Anu
Everyone loves chocolate fudge, and my fondest memories of fudge are of those from Lonavala, a tiny hill station in west India. No one visiting this place can leave without buying a generous amount of Lonavala's famous chocolate fudge!
Top Review by Charishma_Ramchandani
Wonderful and yummy! I used 3/4 cup of chopped walnuts (= to 100gms) and 1/3 cup of butter(= to 50gms). We went for a dinner party tonight and I made this for our friends. Everyone loved it, infact, they've asked for the recipe too:) Thanks Anu, I loved it too.
- 400 g sweetened condensed milk
- 100 g chopped almonds or 100 g walnuts or 100 g peanuts or 100 g cashews (or use a mixture of nuts)
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 50 g butter
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease a shallow dish with butter.
- Pour condensed milk into a thick-bottomed pan.
- Add butter, sugar, cocoa powder and the chopped nuts into the pan.
- Stir continuously on a low flame till the mixture leaves the sides of the pan (about 15 minutes).
- Remove from flame and pour evenly into the prepared greased dish.
- Allow to cool and set, and cut into 1 inch squares.
- Store in an airtight tin in the refrigerator.