Recipe by pressurecooker
If you love fudge, you'll love these cookies. I make a lot of chocolate cookies for the family, but these are everyone's favorite.
- 2 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 cups unsifted flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt chips (about 2 minutes).
- Add milk and butter; stir well.
- Add rest of ingredients and mix well.
- Divide dough into thirds; make each an 8" roll.
- Wrap in wax paper; chill 2 hours.
- Cut cookies 1/4" and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 7-9 minutes at 350°F.
- Store in airtight container.