1/1 Photo of Chocolate Fudge Bars
This is divine to eat and never lasts long in my house. In hot weather store in the fridge for extra taste. The recipe is easily doubled.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift dry ingredients into bowl. Add melted butter, vanilla essence and egg.
- 2Mix well. Press mix over base of greased 28cm x 18cm tin.
- 3Bake in moderate oven (180°C) for 20 minutes.
- 4Icing: In a small bowl sift confectioners sugar and cocoa. Melt the butter and add to bowl. Mix until smooth and glossy.
- 5Cool the base in its tin and when cold ice with the chocolate icing mixture.
- 6Cut into bars when set.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Fudge Bars
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.9
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 41.9 mg
- Sodium 83.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 1.8 g