Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
i got this from my mom.it's simple to make and tastes great!
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 1⁄2 cups white sugar
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line an 8x8 inch pan with aluminum foil.
- Set aside.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine marshmallow cream, sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt.
- Bring to a full boil, and cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and pour in semisweet chocolate chips and milk chocolate chips.
- Stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Stir in nuts and vanilla.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours, or until firm.
Very very great fudge! I remember everytime my mom made us fudge, it would always come out either chunky and hard, or too soft, but not with this fudge!