Prep 30 mins
Cook 12 mins
This cake is a healthy dessert for diabetics
- 5 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 (7/8 g) packets Sweet 'n Low
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 teaspoons sugar-free hot cocoa mix
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Grease and line the bottom of a 10x15-INCH jelly roll pan with waxed paper.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl with electric mixer until fluffy.
- Sprinkle sugar, Sweet 'n Low and vanilla over eggs; continue beating for 2 minutes.
- Sift flour, cornstarch, and baking powder together.
- Sprinkle half the mixture over batter; fold in with spatula.
- Repeat with remaining flour mixture.
- Spread batter evenly in pan.
- Bake on center rack in oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until cake is golden and springs back when lightly touched.
- Arrange a towel on work surface and cover with aluminum foil.
- Loosen edges of cake; unmold on foil.
- Roll cake jelly roll style, using towel as a guide.
- Leave cake rolled until it cools into jelly roll shape.
- To make filling, blend milk with pudding mix according to package directions.
- Refrigerate pudding until it thickens.
- Unroll cake, spread evenly with pudding, and reroll.
- Lightly sprinkle sugar-free cocoa over the top to decorate.
- Cut into 1" slices and serve.