Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy to make, not alot of ingredients and a dessert that children can do.
- 1 (8 ounce) package Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 12 ounces chocolate syrup
- Prepare crescents according to package directions.
- Allow to cool.
- While crescents are cooling prepare instant vanilla pudding according to package directions.
- When crescents are thoroughly cool, cut in half lengthwize.
- Dollop vanilla pudding on top of bottom half of each crescent.
- Top pudding with the top of the crescent, press firmly but do not squish.
- Drizzle crescent with chocolate syrup.