Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a nice option to candy while following a low carb diet. There are 2 carbs a piece. These don't keep well, so eat them up!
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄3 cup ricotta cheese
- 12 packets Equal sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Melt the first 3 ingredients in microwave.
- Stir well to combine.
- Add the remaining ingredients, stir and drop by tablespoon on waxed paper.
- You should have 12 drops.
- Chill until firm- at least 1 hour.
- Keep in refrigerator.
Tastes like the real thing to me! Just one makes me feel as if I've had a decadent dessert. You can do amazing things with ricotta (of course peanut butter always helps).
Ok, its not like the real thing but close enough! Easy to make.