1/3 Photos of Chocolate Dipped Pretzels
Iowa Jenny's Note:
These easy and yummy treats make the perfect little gift that is sure to please everyone!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g bag pretzels (mini, rods, or standard)
- 396.89 g bag milk chocolate melts (Wilton Candy Melts)
- 12.32 ml shortening (optional)
- 236.59 ml red candy melts (Wilton Candy Melts) (optional)
- 236.59 ml green candy melts (Wilton Candy Melts) (optional)
- 1DOUBLE BOILER METHOD: Fill lower pan with water to below level of top pan. Bring water to simmer, then remove from heat. Put Candy Melts in top pan and set in position on lower pan. Stir constantly, without beating, until smooth and completely melted.
- 2MICROWAVE METHOD: In microwave-safe container, microwave 1 package of Candy Melts at half power or defrost setting for 1 minute. Stir throughly. Continue to microwave and stir at 30 second intervals until smooth and completely melted.
- 3With a fork or dipping spoon, place pretzels into completely melted chocolate. Roll around gently but quickly with the dipper until well covered. Carefully remove and allow excess to drip off and then place on waxed paper to set.
- 4Drizzle with coloring melts (red & green) for added decoration.
- 5Leave pretzels to sit for 30 minutes until firm.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Dipped Pretzels
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 646.1
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 15.3 mg
- Sodium 1086.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 100.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 36.4 g
- Protein 12.9 g